2022 Open Enrollment ended on Friday, November 19.
- See UCnet Retirees Page
- UCnet News for Retirees
- UC Open Enrollment Website
- Retiree Open Enrollment Packet
- Retirees Outside of California Packet
NOTE:The UCLA Health Care Facilitator (HCF) is here to assist with escalated medical, dental and vision plan issues that you have not been able to resolve on your own. The HCF is not your first point of contact for any issue. If you have questions about your retiree check, questions about plan premiums, or enrollment process or eligibility issues (such as your plan says you and/or your dependent(s) are not covered), please contact The Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) at 800-888-8267 or log into UCRAYS to contact RASC customer service from within the portal. UC retiree plans are maintained by RASC. RASC is responsible for resolving your eligibility and enrollment issues when you have retiree coverage.
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/ - Find links on the right side of the page to log into your UCRAYS or UCPATH account.
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/plan-contacts.html - UC Medical Plan Contacts
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/roadmaps/medicare.html - Information on enrolling in Medicare
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/forms/number.html - UC forms, University Benefits, University of California Retirement System
- If you have any general questions about the Zoom Webinar format, email firstname.lastname@example.org For information about retiree presentations and Zoom sessions, contact the ERRC at 310-825-7456.