Open Enrollment Period Has Ended
Open Enrollment, the annual period when University of California retirees can enroll in benefits for the next calendar year, is here.
It has been announced that this year retirees will be able to enroll for their 2023 benefits from Thursday, October 27, 2022 – Friday, November 18, 2022. Additional information, such as plan changes, as well as tools and resources to assist with this year’s benefits choices, will be shared as soon as it becomes available.
UC Systemwide Benefits Fair
UC is holding a UC Systemwide Benefits Fair - an online event that features a user-friendly virtual event platform. Attendees can click on the exhibition halls to visit the benefit plans booths and the UC location booths (including opportunities for live interaction, chat, and messaging features), or the Info desk to ask questions about the event. Attending the 2022 Benefits Fair should leave you feeling confident in making the benefit plan choices that best fit you and your family. The Benefits Fair is open 24/7 until Open Enrollment closes at 5 pm on Friday, November 18, 2022.
UCLA Health Care Facilitator Open Enrollment Help Desk and Presentations
The Zoom sessions below are being offered to help you learn about UC retiree medical plans, 2023 changes and how UC retiree plans work with Medicare. Please submit questions in advance when you register in the Questions & Comments space provided.
Open Enrollment Help Desk
No Presentations - Open Forum to Ask Questions
1. November 3 (10am - 2pm)
2. November 8 (3pm - 7pm)
3. November 18 (11am - 3pm)
Open Enrollment Presentations
Combined Medicare & Non-Medicare Plans
1. November 9 (10am - 12pm)
2. November 10 (10am - 12pm)
3. November 15 (10am - 12pm)
4. November 17 (10am - 12pm)
NOTE:The UCLA Health Care Facilitator (HCF) is here to assist with escalated medical, dental and vision plan issues that you have not been able to resolve on your own. The HCF is not your first point of contact for any issue. If you have questions about your retiree check, questions about plan premiums, or enrollment process or eligibility issues (such as your plan says you and/or your dependent(s) are not covered), please contact the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) at 800-888-8267 or log into UCRAYS to contact RASC customer service from within the portal. UC retiree plans are maintained by RASC. RASC is responsible for resolving your eligibility and enrollment issues when you have retiree coverage.
Download your Open Enrollment information from UC:
- UC Open Enrollment packet for California retirees
- UC Open Enrollment booklet for out-of-state retirees
- ALEX - Virtual Benefits Counselor
- UC Medical Plan Availability 2023
- UC Retiree Premium Estimator 2023
- UCnet Retirees
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/ - Find links on the right side of the page to log into your UCRAYS or UCPATH account.
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/plan-contacts.html - UC Medical Plan Contacts
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/compensation-and-benefits/roadmaps/medicare.html - Information on enrolling in Medicare
- https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/forms/number.html - UC forms, University Benefits, University of California Retirement System
If you have any general questions about the Zoom Webinar format, email email@example.com For information about retiree presentations and Zoom sessions, contact the ERRC at 310-825-7456.